Terms and Conditions of “LIKE ZANZIBAR – THE EXOTIC DANCE HOLIDAYS” Event.
The terms `we,’ ‘organizer,’ ‘our,’ ‘us’ and ‘the Company’ means ‘One Maldivian’ a Sole Proprietorship registered in the Republic of Maldives, with registered company number SP05852020 and ‘Event’ means, LIKE ZANZIBAR – THE EXOTIC DANCE HOLIDAYS.
These terms and conditions govern your registration and participation in the ‘LIKE ZANZIBAR – THE EXOTIC DANCE HOLIDAYS’ Event.
Before proceeding with your registration, please read the following Terms carefully. Submission of a registration for the Event (LIKE ZANZIBAR – THE EXOTIC DANCE HOLIDAYS.) will be considered an affirmation of your acceptance of these Terms.
1. Event Registration/ Booking.
- One Maldivian reserve the right to decline any bookings.
- Registration will be done only by the One Maldivian team mentioned on your event page.
- One Maldivian is not under any obligation to dispatch tickets, vouchers, or documents until full payment of the Booking has been received by the One Maldivian.
- Client/participant/attendee may only register/book to participate in this Event in accordance with these Terms. To register for the Event, fill up our specified contact formula created on our website Event Page.
- All the communication regarding registration/booking will be made in writing via e-mail email@example.com.
- The registration will be confirmed upon clearing the total amount of $150 per person of the non-refundable registration fee, payment receipt provided by One Maldivian.
- The non-refundable registration fee of $150 per person must be paid within seven working days.
- Entries are on a first-come, first-served basis until the Event is at total capacity.
- In couple and group bookings, the person in contact with us is responsible for any communication errors that might lead to any specific changes to the packages of an individual.
- Shared bookings are subject to availability.
- The final schedule will be sent out prior to the Event, including any changes that may need to be addressed.
2. Payment of Registration/Booking Fees.
- Payment for registration, Booking, and extra fees of this Event must be made via: i) Bank transfer; (details will be on the receipt provided by ONE RESORT ZANZIBAR).ii) Credit card Payment (charges applicable) ; (details will be on the receipt provided by ONE RESORT ZANZIBAR iii) Wise (details will be on the receipt provided by One Maldivian).
- Another manner of transfer must be confirmed and agreed on in writing via e-mail by both sides.
- Upon every payment, we will provide a digital receipt by ONE RESORT ZANZIBAR.
- The total cost of any booking shall be paid so as to be received by ONE RESORT ZANZIBAR not later than 2021 October 29th.
- In an unfortunate circumstance, that the payment is not received by ONE RESORT ZANZIBAR by 2021 October 29th, One Maldivian may choose to treat the Booking as cancelled. In such a situation, please refer to the cancellation policy listed under Registration/ Booking Cancellation, Event Cancellation, and refunding policy will apply.
- Payment for Booking made 14 days prior and short before the Event must be received promptly.
3. Registration/ Booking Cancellation, Event Cancellation, and refunding policy.
- Changes to a confirmed booking may only be requested in writing via e-mail.
- Upon requests of any change to the booking/registration, must submit the digital receipt.
- The Registration Fee of $150 per person is not refundable by One Maldivian.
- The Registration Fee of $150 per person can not be transferred to any LIKE Event by One Maldivian.
- If One Maldivian cancels the Event for any reason, payment will be refunded in full.
- It is strongly recommended that clients/participants/attendees take comprehensive travel insurance. All claims must be made direct to the insurance company. The client/participant/attendee can not transfer a confirmed booking to another event hosted by One Maldivian.
- No refund will be given for any unused services.
4. Changes, Transfers, or Substitutions.
- Should the client/participant/attendee wish to make a change to an existing booking, One Maldivian will arrange it, subject to availability, and an additional administration charge of $75 will be applied to the final booking receipt.
- Booking can only be transferred to a new client/participant/attendee for the equivalent purchase package. And such changes have to be requested via e-mail with the digital receipt no longer than 14 days prior to the Event. A transfer charge of $75 will apply. And the transfer charge has to be paid 45 days prior to the arrival date.
- Dates of travel, upgrade/downgrade of accommodation selected as per confirmed booking package can be modified up to 45 days prior to the arrival date depending on the availability with applicable charges, and the administrational charge of $75 will be charged.
- Requests for a decrease in the number of days to attend after the full payment is possible; any refunds from the initial full package payment will not be provided, and the administrational charge of $75 will be charged.
- The total cost of any booking shall be paid so as to be received by One Maldivian not later than 2021 October 29th.
- Cancellations received before 2021 November 1st, 100% of the payment will be refunded by One Resort Zanzibar.
- Cancellations received from 2021 November 1st to 7th, 30% of the payment will be charged by One Resort Zanzibar.
- Cancellations received from 2021 November 8th till 14th, 50% of the payment will be charged by One Resort Zanzibar.
- Cancellations received from 2021 November 15th till 21st, 75% of the payment will be charged by One Resort Zanzibar.
- Cancellations received from 2021 November 22nd, 100% of the payment will be charged by One Resort Zanzibar.
- In the event of a no-show, 100% of the payment will be charged by One Resort Zanzibar.
- Cancellation and amendments will not be accepted unless otherwise confirmed in writing by One Maldivian.
5. Hotel Bookings for LIKE ZANZIBAR – THE EXOTIC DANCE HOLIDAYS 2023.
- All our packages are on a Full Board basis provided by One Resort Zanzibar.
- One Resort Zanzibar is allowed to make adjustments to services in the package provided to us at any time. And it will be effective promptly, and necessary corrections will be updated on our website.
6. Covid-19 / Health Immigration.
- One Maldivian is not responsible for any health concerns prior to the Event, during the Event, or after the Event.
- For any health concerns, such as taking PCR tests for Covid-19 or other Health tests and Health-related self-isolations, We will not be liable to provide any financial support.
- Health and safety protocol against Covid-19 at One Resort Zanzibar will be provided One Resort Zanzibar, via e-mail, if any.
7. Assumption of Risk and our Liability.
- Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the client/participant/attendee appreciates and accepts the possible risks inherent in water activities, diving, travelling by public transport and that they undertake the programs featured in the LIKE ZANZIBAR – THE EXOTIC DANCE HOLIDAYS Event and One Resort Zanzibar facilities on your own volition.
- Client/participant/attendee acknowledges and agrees that attending and participating in the Event is voluntary, and understands the nature of the Event. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the client/participant/attendee agrees that the client/participant/attendee solely assumes the risks associated with attending and participating in the Event.
- Where the Event will be held- ‘One Resort Zanzibar’ is an island surrounded by water. Any activity in water by event client/participant/attendee attendees is at their own risk. In any case of any unfortunate incident, One Maldivian will assist to the maximum of our capability, but under no circumstances will One Maldivian be held liable for the situation, and One Maldivian will not provide financial assistance.
- One Maldivian will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example, loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost, or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever.
- One Maldivian cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of the confirmed Booking. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which any supplier agrees to provide for the client/participant/attendee where the services or facilities are not advertised by One Maldivian and One Maldivian have not agreed to arrange them as part of the Booking. Excursions or activities booked during the holiday do not form part of the Booking made under this Agreement.
- The representations about the services One Maldivian agreed to provide or arrange as part of this Agreement – and the laws and regulations of the country in which a claim or complaint occurred – will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided. Please bear in mind that standards of, for example, safety, hygiene, and quality may vary throughout the destinations, services, and transport is involved and may be lower than or different from those applicable in a client’s/participant’s/attendee’s own country. This is particularly important where liveaboard dive boats are concerned when the apparent limitations of being on such a small vessel must be accepted. If the particular services which gave rise to the claim or complaint complied with the local laws and regulations applicable to those services at the time, the services will be treated as having been adequately provided. This would be the case even if the services did not comply with the laws and regulations of a client’s/participant’s/attendee’s home country, which would have applied had those services been provided in a client’s/participant’s/attendee’s home country.
8. Photo/Video Consent.
- Please be notified that photographs and videos will be taken at the LIKE ZANZIBAR – THE EXOTIC DANCE HOLIDAYS Event for use on the One Maldivian and LIKE Festival website and social media, One Maldivian and LIKE Festival marketing materials, and other affiliated One Maldivian and LIKE Festival Publications.
- By attending this Event, the client/participant/attendee consented to the LIKE ZANZIBAR – THE EXOTIC DANCE HOLIDAYS photographing/videoing and using the client/participant/attendee’s image and likeness.
- If any portion of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. Any invalid or unenforceable portions will be interpreted to effect and intent of the original portion. If such construction is not possible, the invalid or unenforceable portion will be severed from these Terms, but the rest will remain in full force and effect.
10. Responsibility; No Third-Party Beneficiaries.
- We do not have any third-party Beneficiaries.
- Any information or payment received by any other party apart from One Maldivian team assigned for this Event will be at your own risk, and One Maldivian and team will not be held liable for it.
11. Customer Complaints.
- Should the client/participant/attendee have a complaint about any of the Event arrangements, the client/participant/attendee must inform both the relevant supplier and One Maldivian team assigned at the time. It is only if One Maldivian and the relevant supplier know about problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot may result in the client’s/participant’s/attendee’s ability to claim compensation (if applicable), from One Maldivian being extinguished or at least reduced. If the client’s/participant’s/attendee’s complaint cannot be resolved, One Maldivian will notify the client/participant/attendee in writing within 28 days of return from the Event.
- Client’s/participant’s/attendee’s are responsible for arranging and must be in possession of, a valid, acceptable passport and any visas and vaccination certificates required for the whole of their journey. Information about these matters or related items (climate, clothing, baggage, personal gear, etc.) is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of One Maldivian.
- One Maldivian cannot accept any liability if a client/participant/attendee is refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure on the client/participant/attendee’s part to carry all required documentation. If failure to have any necessary travel or other documents results in fines, surcharges, or other financial penalties that can not be imposed on One Maldivian.
- We advise keeping a record of Covid vaccination at the time of travel.
- Travel Insurance is recommended for all clients/participants/attendees attending this Event organized by the One Maldivian.
- Client/participant/attendee should satisfy themselves that all travel insurance purchased meets their particular requirements and should arrange supplementary insurance if need be.
- Client/participant/attendee, together with their personal property, including baggage, are at all times solely at their own risk.
- Clients/participants/attendees are responsible for arranging, paying, and confirming return flights to their destination.
- Details of arrival and departure flight numbers and times must be communicated to the One Maldivian team promptly.
- The Company cannot accept any liability for any change, cancellation, or delay in the transportation from or to the clients/participants/attendees’ home country or during the Event whether any change, cancellation or delay is caused by adverse weather conditions, rescheduling by a transport supplier, airline or airport authority, action by air traffic controllers, mechanical breakdown, industrial action or any other event or circumstance.
- Where long flight delays result in lost event time, no refunds are given by One Resort Zanzibar, One Maldivian, or suppliers affiliated with this Event.
16. Data Protection and Privacy Statement.
- In order to process a booking, One Maldivian need to collect certain personal details from the client/participant/attendee. These details will include, where applicable, the names and contact details, credit or debit card or other payment details, and special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the Event arrangements and any dietary restrictions which may disclose client’s religious beliefs. If One Maldivian requires any other personal details, prior notification will be given to the client/participant/attendee.
- One Maldivian may need to pass on a client’s personal details to the companies and organizations who need to know them (for example, Cocoon Maldives, other suppliers of the Event, credit/debit card company, or bank).
- One Maldivian may store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes (for example, sending the client promotional information or details of upcoming Events or special offers which One Maldivian considers may be of interest to the clients/participants/attendees, including by e-mail).
- All details in connection with client/participant/attendee Booking (including those relating to any disability or medical condition or religious beliefs) given to One Maldivian will be kept One Maldivian and will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes (unless the client/participant/attendee has indicated that the client/participant/attendee does not wish One Maldivian to do so).
- One Maldivian respects the client’s/participant’s/attendee’s privacy and will not sell, rent, trade, or give away any of the client’s/participant’s/attendee’s personal information for any purpose.
- Occasionally One Maldivian hires other companies to provide services on our behalf, for example, to mail information to the client/participant/attendee. One Maldivian only provides those companies with the personal details relating to the client/participant/attendee which they require in order to deliver the service One Maldivian asks them to deliver. They are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- One Maldivian will ensure that anyone to whom One Maldivian passes the client’s details, for this reason, agrees to treat it with the same level of protection One Maldivian is obliged to provide.
- If the client/participant/attendee does not want One Maldivian to do any or all of these things, notice should be given to One Maldivian as soon as possible.
- Client’s/participant’s/attendee’s are generally entitled to ask the Company ( e-mail) what details of the client are being held or processed, for what purpose, and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. The Company will charge a fee of $75 to respond to such a request. The Company will respond to such requests within 40 days of receiving it together with the fee.
- In certain limited circumstances, One Maldivian is entitled to refuse the request. If the client/participant/attendee believes that any of the personal details are inaccurate or incorrect One Maldivian should be informed as soon as possible.
- As the Company’s privacy statement may change due to developments in the law, the Company encourages clients/participants/attendees to reread the Company privacy statement from time to time so that the client is aware of any changes in how One Maldivian gathers and use personal information.
17. Modifications by One Maldivian.
- While One Maldivian will do its best to operate all Events as advertised, it reserves the right to change and correct errors in any of the facilities, services, prices, or itineraries provided by e-mail or described at any time before or after a booking are confirmed. Most modifications are minor. Occasionally, One Maldivian may have to make a significant change.
- One Maldivian may modify these Terms at any time on our website. The modified terms will become effective upon posting. By participating in the Event after the effective date of any modifications to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the modified terms. It is your responsibility to check the One Maldivian website regularly for modifications to these Terms.
Date: September 12th, 2022